Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mercer kid's holiday photo day!

It was the annual holiday photo card shoot today, a dreaded day of...... will I get anything worth sending to all our dearest friends and family? and I am happy to say YES!!!!!!!!

Unlike the previous years full of tears and bribery this came as quite a shock to me, they all smiled and listen. I still can't believe it myself, now instead of a re-shoot I have 3 amazing photos to choose from, so please help me decide by commenting on your favorite. The chosen photo will be photoshopped to say Happy Holidays like photo #1 and used as the family holiday card, the others will be proudly displayed in our home. I must give a special thanks to Mr. A for the use of his awesome vintage truck.

#1


#2


#3


     “We love because its the closest thing we have to magic.” 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the one with the wreath that is already photo-shopped the best! Yes ma'am that is a nice truck. Merry Christmas to you all & we do need to get together for that play date!