Monday, November 1, 2010

Now scheduling Holiday Photo Sessions

I've started planning our holiday photo shoot have you? I can't wait to see how it turns out last year's card was such a big hit I'm wondering how I can top it, not that it's an official contest but I will admit I secretively try to send out the greatest holiday photo on earth, well of my kids at least and the last 5 years really are going to b hard to beat. We had the tree farm photo, the kids in a box shot, the hats and antlers  laying in their pj's picture, the Fa La La La card and of course the vintage red chevy with the Harley sticker and bullet hole in the back window photo, but I feel confident this years will live up to all the hype. But it's a secret until December 1st.

**Only 2 days left to comment and enter the Help Name My Studio Giveaway **

No comments: