Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winner(s)!

Congratulations to Brandy C. you are the GRAND PRIZE WINNER! 
Please email me with your contact information so I can send you the details. (the grand prize includes a free full one hour photography session with $75 gift certificate to use towards your print purchase. The grand prize photo package session can be in studio or on location and is not limiting the number of people in the photo session.)

9 OTHER WINNERS who will receive 50% off full hour session in studio and the session is limited to three people per session.*



Lesley P.
JoJo H.
Pfeifer
Jenni C.
Emily Mc.
Kerry K.
V. Klein
Dan Mag
Marty G.


All winners please email your contact information to katerealiphotography@gmail.com so I can send all the details, if you are unable to claim your prize included it in your email me so I can select another recipient. Thanks to all who gave me a lot of unique names and ideas on naming my studio. I'll post a few of those ideas when I announce the official name Friday.

No comments: